I was honoured to receive a One Lovely Blog Award Nomination from The Novelty Knitter (thank you so much!).This is a really interesting, pay-it-forward type of thing. The rules are simple, all you have to do is:
- Thank and link back to the person who nominated you
- List the rules and display the award
- Include seven facts about yourself
- Nominate around 15 other bloggers and let them know about the award (their About page is a good place!) (I’m still new to this so decided to do a Top Ten instead)
- Follow the blogger who nominated you
- Beth Doherty’s Amigurumi!: Super Happy Crochet Cute changed my life and led down the path to crafty bliss. Actually, I think there’s a future post in that…
- I absolutely love Stuart Mclean’s The Vinyl Cafe – I feel like I know Dave and Morely and I truly believe that if Mclean narrated my life everything would be quirky and fun and awesome.
- I don’t like talking on the phone.
- I’m a morning person.
- I’m a thrift store junkie.
- I collect animal shaped milk jugs, but only if they’re white/cream coloured (I would collect everything under the sun if I could, but I’m also a bit of a minimalist at heart and don’t like clutter. I figure that the best way to control my collections is to have very strict criteria).
- I’m vegetarian.
And I’m going to nominate:
- Nice dress! Thanks, I made it!!
- Crooked Tracks
- The Sweaty Knitter, Weaver, and Devotee of Other Fiber Arts
- The Sock Monkey
- A Time to Create
- Stitched Up
- Flip Coast Creations
- Knitty Nerdy and Natural
(p.s. If I’ve nominated you but you aren’t interested in participating I’m really sorry – I just think you have an awesome blog and wanted to share it!)