Today’s the day for resolutions, and after seeing my stash I’m going to focus on my knitting/crafting resolutions. I’ve come to realize I don’t like having a large stash. Seeing all that yarn is a little overwhelming, and I need to make a serious dent in it.
So here are my crafting goals for 2015:
- knit only from stash
- no more than four projects on the go at any given time:
- spinning, or a second knitting project
- one other craft project (sewing, cross stitch, etc.)
- spend time with Mabel every month
- only three yarn purchases in 2015, and only if it’s from local yarn stores – I’d like to say I’ll avoid purchasing any yarn, but I know that’s going to be hard to stick to, plus there’s a great yarn store near work and I like to support local businesses
So there you have it, I’m hoping that putting it out there for all to see will help me stick to it. I think the hardest one to stick to will be limiting the number of projects I have going at any single time, and the definition of that one is a bit vague. Just so long as I don’t end up with another eight half-finished projects.